Painting the town PINK!




Most everyone knows that I started being a rep for Love June Boutique, they have adorable and affordable classy modern clothes!! Shipping is always free and every order you can get 10% off by using my code "reperin" You seriously cant beat that!! When we saw this new arrival I knew I had to have it!! We still have them available in small and large! Here is the link if you want to order, don't forget use code reperin for 10% off!! Back to the subject, when I saw this dress in the stock photo I was worried there was no way to dress it down, I was wrong, it looks cute and casual with a nice sandal, then turn it into a date night dress with a wedge! I decided to pair mine with gold, I LOVE pink and gold!! You can get the gold sandals at Wet Seal here, my wedges are super old but these would look great!! Make sure and like my rep fb page "Love June Rep Erin" and follow me on ig "lovejunereperin" :)




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment