Tanning..




I know tanning is bad for me, I know the risks, I know that even though I tan 1-2 times a week for a 3/12 months its still bad, but I do it anyways.
Now that that is out of the way, something I get asked WEEKLY, where do I tan? What spray tan do I use? Do I ever turn orange? Well here is everything I know on tanning!

I tan at Palm Beach Tan, and have since we moved to Longview, I love all the beds and for the most part all the employees, and the price isn't too bad either! I use Solid Black lotion, I LOVE IT!! I also use a body wash and lotion (i use the lotion right after I tan also) and after my shower which is a tan extender (here and here) Normally the girls at the salon cant talk me into buying anything but they did talk me into these!! The body wash I don't really care for, I probably wont buy it again, but I really like the lotion and I can tell it actually works!

Moving right along to spray tanning! I use the Versa Spa machine, I just think it gives a prettier more even tan! I have ever turned orange, NO! I'm naturally dark already with an olive complexion, I'm really not sure if that has anything to do with it, or the pigmentation of your skin, but no, I've tried 50 spray tanners/booths and I have never been orange! I've been splotch and uneven before but that's the risk you take letting a machine do it!!
Self tanners. My go to favorites are fake bake and St Tropez! The fake bake is VERY messy, I have to actually scrub walls in my bathroom after I use it, but it comes right off!! The St Tropez is a little pricey but very much worth it!! Then when I'm not feeling like spending so much I have my drug store products that in my opinion work just as good! L'oreal Sublime Bronze and the airbrush, fyi these are cheaper at Walmart ;) I use these when I already have a good base tan and just want to be bronzed!! 
So that is it! That's everything I use and my top favs!! :) Happy tanning!! 








Leave a Comment

Post a Comment