Lights Out!




I knew for my Birthday dress, i wanted something fancy, even though I had no idea if I was even going to have Birthday plans! #momlife So for weeks I looked at all my favorite boutiques, even had friends be on the look out for me, and that's when Kiki LaRue posted the lights out lovely dress. I knew right then and there I HAD to have it!! I messaged the boutique to ask a few questions on it, FYI they got back to me in less than an hour, so a+ for customer service! Two days later the dress was in my mailbox!! We ended up having a girls night at a winery so the fanciness of the dress was perfect! You can get 10% off your first order by signing up for their emails :) My stilettos are from  Hope's last season, but you can find similar here and here.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment