IPSY!




What is Ipsy? Ipsy is a monthly beauty and makeup subscription bag. Each month you get full size or sample-sized products, plus a small nice makeup bag. Its $10 (plus tax I think) and free shipping, they ship to the US and Canada. It will ask you at the beginning to take a quiz to "personalize" your bag, you're going to get 1/2 bags, so its really not that personalized. Also when you sign up it will put you on a waiting list, do everything it tell you to do to skip the wait and you will be off the next day! I hear a lot of people saying, "well its just not worth it." You have to remember its $10, this isn't a spend $35 at clinique and get a free gift kind of deal!! I've liked my bag every single month, some months more than others, like this month, I LOVED IT!! Below is my link if you sign up under me I get points, point let you get free gifts, so always post to fb when you get the emails, always review and always get people to sign up under your link
MY IPSY LINK




Now on to the reviews.
Nude Dude Eyeshadow "fit"
It is a shimmery copper color, it came in a super cute little container and the color was very pretty. It stayed on all day and went on smooth!! I was very pleased! I had never heard of it before but its something I would go out and buy!

Jor'el Parker Perfume 
This was a tiny perfume sample. Me personally, I have soo many perfumes that I was kind of thinking I wouldn't use it, but i'll be leaving it in my purse and using it after I tan! It has a nice smell, not too strong or cheap smelling, I liked it, I just hope I don't get many more. ;)

Starlooks Satin Finish Lip Gloss
In this gloss I received the shade cuddle, its just ok. The color inst very bright and kinda blah, it didn't stay on long. It will probably end up going to my daughter. 

Theorie Hair Serum 
This was an argan oil hair serum, i love getting products for my hair and this one wasn't a disappointment!! It made my hair soft and smooth!! I probably wouldn't use it every night or go buy it but for sure loved to try it!! 

Essence Cosmetics Princess Lash Mascara 
I haven't tried this yet because I just bought a brand new tube of tarte last weekend ;) but the container it comes in is adorable!! 

I was pretty pleased this month with my bag, not to mention the bag itself was s cute!! I will def be subscribed another month!!





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment