Gaudy Girl




Last Saturday I ran into Dressin Gaudy to grab a pair of shades, Gaudy Me (the sister store) always has the best selection but I was in another town. 45 mins later I came out with my shades, and this tank and owl necklace!! They had them in multiple colors, i'll be going back to grab the coral next!! $18!! I believe the necklace was also around that price. I was so excited about shopping and getting back to my sons ball game i'm not even sure the price of the shades! You can call and they can ship! I believe Gaudy Me also carries the tanks! Dressin Gaudy Texarkana  - (903) 663-3109 or Gaudy Me! The leggings are last season from Gaudy Me but you can get similar here and my wedges I just received Saturday from Compass Trading Co and you can buy those here or similar here.


Oh, and the pictures will be getting better with an actual camera in fun locations ;) 
Happy Wednesday!!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment