Paige Short Dress





To start off with i'm sorry about the quality and my husbands truck in the background, it was a very impromptu "hurry up i'm late for work" shot ;)

I'm OBSESSED with this dress!! I knew as soon as I saw it I needed it, I live in dresses in spring and summer! I love Navajo prints! It is short so if you aren't comfortable with that you could wear it as a tunic. It has elastic in the middle so you can make it longer or shorter, with a razorback cut back! It would look great paired with wedges or sandals! My necklace is sold out but here is a great alternative. This would also look wonderful with an added belt ( here ) to jazz it up a little!! Dont forget use my code zzs172 for free shipping :)
Happy Monday!





Leave a Comment

  1. Looking wonderful in this pink short dress. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful blog here with us.
    homemade detox cleanse

    ReplyDelete