Mini NYX Haul




I LOVE all things NYX, although im not a huge fan of Ulta, its so overpriced, you can also get NYX products at Target, and all ladies love Target! So these are my own personal reviews on the three items I bought. 


I will start with the Wonder Stick, because I HATED it!! It was very oily feeling and even though it said for med/tan skin it was wayyyy to light for me, and I'm not overly dark!! I ended up giving it to my friend, and by give i mean i owed her money ;) It would be awesome for a beginner in contouring, if you are more light complected. I want to say it was around $12

NYX HD Studio Photogenic Primer
I couldn't find it on the target website, but I did find it on Amazon for $3 cheaper, its the same thing just in a different container?? I don't know! I really liked it!! It goes on kinda gray but covers up well, here are some of the pros..


  • Fills out lines and pores really well!
  • Gives a brightness. 
  • Helps foundation go on smoother and more evenly.
  • Helps makeup and skin retain a fresh look for a longer time.
  • The price isn't bad!

I saved the best for last, NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray.

Normally I use Urban Decay Oil Control Setting Spray ( here ) I get the small travel size for like $15 ( because the large one is 30! ) but it lasts a long time, I don't LOVE it though!!! So when I saw this one ( here ) for $8 I thought well it has to be just as good as the one im getting. 

BOTTOM LINE
I LOVE ITTT!!

My makeup stays in place all day and I don't get shiny!! Plus its only $8!! I like to apply it after my primer and foundation, then add my poweders, contouring etc and then apply it again, I have combo oily/acne skin, if your skin isnt as bad just a few sprays after you apply your makeup should be fine!
Also a few other products I already have for NYX and I love are
( here )
( here )









Leave a Comment

Post a Comment