My go to recipes




Recipes!!! I know how hard it is to figure out something to cook every night, especially if you'r husband is one that says, "I don't care." :/ I have added a few of my favorite go to recipes, non healthy and healthy! Enjoy!




Slow cooker salsa chicken is one of our favs!!
Get the recipe here.

Only the best way to cook chops.

Obviously by now you can tell I like the slow cooker. 

Ok, I lied, this is my current favorite (easiest) recipe, you can also use any kind of cheese you want :)

Taco Tuesday recipe, here.

And if you're trying to get beach body ready these are for you.

One pan Greek orzo, here

Chicken enchilada quinoa bake, here

 And because there isnt a good picture of Jenna Dewan Tatums vegan enchilada recipe, well I didn't post one ;) These are my favorite!! 
  

Enjoy :)








Leave a Comment

Post a Comment