Wine down...Friday?




Something you should know about me, I'm a wineo, a wineaholic. When my friends see funny wine memes they immediately tag me in them, daily. So when I one of my facebook friends posted about Club W, I knew that was the club for me! You answer questions at the beginning so they can see what you like, I didn't know this my first month but you can actually pick the wine you want or have them pick for you. The first month they picked for me and I was well pleased with all three!! This month (i just received my order today) they had a cherryish flavored one in my box, i'm not a cherry fan so I replaced it with another. Its about $45 plus tax, however using my link, you get one bottle free! You can also take a month off anytime you want! Make sure and have it sent to a location where someone will be at because someone over 21 (duh) has to sign, I have my sent to my work. Also in every box they send a card and it tells you what to eat with that particular bottle and how it should be served!! 
In my box last month I had:
  • Pufferfish, pinot grigio, from California, peach, vanilla, lemon meringue, pineapple, piƱa colada, salt water  I loved it!
  • Costa pietra nero d'avola, from Italy, chocolate covered cherries, white pepper, rose petal, I liked it a lot!
  • La obscura pinot noir, from Chile, baked berries, violets, potting soil, cherry cola, clove, and I also really liked it!




And below is the ones I received in my box today, sorry for the terrible picture, i'm at work ;) I'll post my link and when you use it you get a free bottle of wine with your first box!! :)




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment